I need to show off these two beautiful hairs by Mina.
The top one is her offering for this round of Hairology.
It’s called Eloise and I honestly think it is my favorite of hers to date.
The second one is named Juliet & you can find it over @ The Liaison Collaborative When I put on this hair I ran around telling everyone to “Lookit my new hair! How pretty is this??!!”
I am totally in love with both these hairstyles.
Here is all of Mina Hair’s info for you.
- BLOG = http://minahair.nl
- FLICKR = http://www.flickr.com/photos/minanakamura
- FLICKR GROUP = http://www.flickr.com/groups/mina
- FACEBOOK = https://www.facebook.com/minanakamurahair
- FACEBOOK PAGE = http://www.facebook.com/minahair
- PLURK = http://www.plurk.com/Minanakamura
- TWITTER = https://twitter.com/minanakamura06
- MARKETPLACE = https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/9079
- MAINSTORE = http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MINA%20Hair/59/191/32
So, if you’ve never been to Mina hair or just haven’t checked them out in a while, head on over and see whats new or snatch up these sweet styles at the events mentioned.
- One more thing to make this an even sweeter post. Mina is having a photo contest!
Photo below and all wording is from the note card I just received. Enjoy ❤
Roses are Red, Violets are blue
MINA did a makeover, and looks brand new.
Grab a friend, two, three or four
Head on down to the new MINA Main store.
Enjoy all the perks she’s laid out for us
If you snooze you lose, so don’t miss the bus.
Come see how the Sim has been redone
Get your butts down here and lets have some FUN!
50% off the entire store, INCLUDING the MINA VIP Group
Male and Female VIP group gifts. Exclusive colors created for Stella and Gael, only for this event. Once this sale is over these hairs will no longer be available.
Fun Photo Contest to show off MINA Hair and the new look to the MINA Hair Sim.
- MINA Hair Makeover Madness Sale and Photo Contest Details
1st place winner – $L 5000
2nd place winner – $L 2500
3rd place winner – $L 1000
Upload your photos here to join the contest: https://www.flickr.com/groups/mina_hair_makeover_madness_photo_contest/
1. Must be wearing one of MINA hairs and it has to be recognizable.
2. Pictures must be taken on the Mina Hair SIM Here – http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MINA%20Hair/59/191/32
3. No pushing, pulling, clawing, scratching or biting of other contestants.
4. 3rd rule doesn’t really exist. I just made it up to make it look like there are a lot of rules.
5. Another non-existent rule, I just want to see how many of you actually read all of this.
6. Yes another rule but this one is serious, please do NOT feed the wildlife or staff.
7. If you find my body washed up on the shore, make sure the abbrevs check to see if there is mud on MINA’s feet. Her motive would be this Note card.
8. Okay final rule, ignore rules 3 – 7 and just have some FUN!
Hope to see you all there!
Jalina Jae, Customer manager
Inkie Loudwater, Blog manager
and Mina Nakamura, Hair maker
^ Mina Hair VIP Group Gifts. 200L join fee secondlife:///app/group/47f81927-45ae-f1a9-cdbc-71d4742bbb5a/about
^Above photo by Mina Hair^
****Please Note ****
If you see a second Hyperlinked name in the credit line.
( BOLD LETTERING Different colour) like this..
- Thingy – | Store Name | Name of Thingy | Designer’s Name | NAME OF EVENT
Take The Second TP!!!! ( Hyperlink)
- Hair – MINA Hair | Eloise 01| By Mina Nakamura | @ Hairology
- Hair – MINA Hair | Juliet | By Mina Nakamura | @ The Liaison Collaborative | March 7 – 30
- Skin – [ MUDSKIN ] | Yuri | Sunny | Gachas | By Sopha Portal.
- Freckles – [ MUDSKIN ] | Face Sparkle#4 | By Sopha Portal.
- Mesh Lashes – .ARISE. | Eyelashes No. 1 | By Hᴇʟɢᴀ (lonlysoule).
- Liner – .Birdy. | Simple eyeliner | By Dani (nina.helix) | 1L VIP Gift | 150L Join.
- Eyes – [ MUDSKIN ] | Miro Eyes4 | By Sopha Portal
- Shape – Enfant | Sarang | By Sopha Portal.
- Mesh Body – Maitreya | Mesh Body – Lara | By Onyx LeShelle.
- Dress– -Pixicat- | Delicate.Dress Pink | By areve.
- Poses – an lar [poses] | The Paulina Series | By Kat (katya.valeska) | Coming To The Pose Fair. March 12th.